This cool pen is more than just a camera, it takes full video with audio and stores it within. It actually acts as its own DVR. The best part about this unit is you simply plug it into a USB port and you can immediately view your recorded footage. It even writes like a normal pen. No drivers or outside power source needed. It will charge plugged into the wall and when it is plugged into the computer.
Perfect camera for "body worn" application. Just click it like you would any ball point pen to start recording. Can record for a full two hours on a single charge. Recordings can be later downloaded via high speed USB 2.0 to your PC for viewing and storing.
You can even use it as a thumb drive to move files from one computer to another. Will hold 2 Gigs of files.
• The first Mini DVR of ball-point pen shape with both video and audio recorder in the world, which has a covert mini DVR in the pen.
• High sensitive microphone can recorder the audio clearly in the range of 15 feet.
• Is a working ball point pen with exchangeable standard ball-point refill.
• Suitable for any computer and other equipment with USB port.
• USB2.0 Standard port, no need of drivers and external power supply.
• Support Windows 98/98SE/2000/XP/MAS OS/ Linux, it can auto-identify the operating system and install related drivers, no need to manually install (except Windows 98)
• Recorder format: AVI
• Prompt play and recorder speed: 900K/700K byte/s (depending on the speed of your computer)
• Built-in LI battery -- can last for 2-3 hours.
• Built-in 2GB flash memory
• Camera is 2 million pixels
• Full Color Camera
• Pen DVR
• AC Adaptor for Charging
• USB Adaptor
• Gift Box