NASA Level Programmers have developed a next generation computer program called VISEC. VISEC turns your home or office computer into a powerful, global-wide video surveillance system in 5 minutes or less.
With VISEC you can keep an eye on everything you ever wanted without spending a fortune. This is very helpful for monitoring your home, office, cars and valuables.
• Watch your pets, nanny, babysitter even your kids!
• View from any location in the world via the Internet.
• Use your computer's IP address to log on and immediately view live or past video.
• Record all video activity, or just when motion is detected.
• In motion detection mode you can be alerted by email, cell phone or PDA when motion is detected.
• Can also be used as a stealth surveillance system allowing the program to operate secretly on your computer. Suspect an abusive nanny or cheating spouse? Simply set VISEC on 'secret' mode and record everything for possible evidence.
• VISEC is extremely easy to use. Installation and configuration will only take 5 minutes.
VISEC can record up to four cameras at once using your existing computer and any webcam, wireless or hidden camera. This is great because everyone with a need for recording video can use VISEC. A web cam allows you to connect directly to your computer and this means simple installation through USB ports.
Until now, it was quite expensive to maintain and implement such security systems because they were tied to expensive recorders and other fancy hardware components. CCTV Systems and other high-tech surveillance systems can cost anywhere from $700-$9000. But now, with VISEC you can turn your computer into a powerful surveillance system at a fraction of a regular security system cost. VISEC has no monthly fees and, for a one-time fee, you can receive a lifetime of FREE updates. You should feel safe knowing that with VISEC you are in control. VISEC
You may use your own webcam, but if you don't have one, we highly recommend the DigiGR8 webcam. This small handy USB web camera is great for home security. Like all USB web cameras it plugs in easily to your computers USB port. It requires an available USB Port, CD-ROM, 125MB Free Hard Disk Space, 32MB RAM. Within minutes you can use this camera with the VISEC Software. It also has a unique flexible cable allowing you to position the camera anyway you wish. DigiGR8
Lens: 3.6mm CMOS
Resolution: 400 Lines
If you choose to use a wireless or hidden camera you will need the GrabBee II to connect your camera(s) to your computer. The GrabBee II is the bridge between the wireless or hidden camera and your computer. The GrabBee II converts analog video signal to digital through your USB port. Plug & Play installation allows you to connect the number of cameras equal to the number of USB ports on your computer. Comes with software and all the connecting cables you will need to hook it up. GrabBee II